Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting.
Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company;
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts;
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals;
- establish a good working relationship with your bank;
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC;
- deal with company secretarial issues;
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software;
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements; and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 0191-4911777. To ask us a question online click here.